What Are Team Packages
Your team isn't interested in an overload of items, but you still want your members to be able to purchase and wear quality Pro Line esports apparel or quality Merch. Some members may only want a couple products while some members may want as much as they can grab. Perfect! ZeroGen has two Package combos available each with four tier packages for every budget! A Pro Line Package consisting of full dye sublimated apparel and a Merch Package consisting of screenprinted and embroidered apparel. Things to keep in mind:
- Both packages have a $150 Setup/Design fee for all teams including High School, Colleges, or orgs that must be paid in full before any design work can begin.
- Regardless of which package you choose, a total of 12 packages must be purchased from the four available. It doesn't matter which of the four are purchased, but 12 packages is the minimum. If 12 are not purchase a refund will be given.
- Your team can order both packages, but 12 must be purchased from both.
- Pro Line apparel is fully dye sublimated product while Merch apparel is screenprinted and embroidered apparel. We allow for an embroidered hat in the Pro Line package, but you cannot mix and match the two packages together.
- Packages are offered online for one week for your team to purchase.
- Packages are produced and shipped approximately 12 days after ordering has closed.
- Packages may take up to a week to build for approval. All designs/apparel must be proofed and approved before going "LIVE."